Kono Setsugen de Kimi ga Zutto Waratte Irareru you ni - Ch. 10 - Love.

Seems like things are somewhat resolved now.
Also, guilt tripping aside, people getting more irrational as they get older is normal. If you think about it as people get older some of them starts to act like kids again. As in they get selfish, you gotta do stuff for them, make a fuss over things. So I'm just saying this shits pretty realistic.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what to think: on one side, both her mother and grandma have been uncooperative since the beginning and nothing seemed to get through them, so her mother having some enlightenment out of the blue at the end feels like the only way things could have changed/been resolved; on the other side, the whole stitch feels really random and forced, because you can't expect such a convenient change right when things were reaching a breaking point...

Dex-chan lover
Can speak from personal experience; this feels realistic. Sometimes all it takes is one person saying 'hey, this situation is not okay' for much of the rest of the family to get on board and trigger a cascade of change.

Group Leader
The chapter numbering is totally wrong.
@mFreeTime The extras shouldn't count as a separate chapters, so the chapter count is way off now
Should probably fix the chapter count for the extras lol since this is chapter 7

Hi! I know it's weird for us because we aren't used to it, but the thing is, even the Japanese numbering is off. They released the specials as normal chapters, just following the numbering and leaving a small note. The author also gave each one of them their own spot in the volume index, which is okay; it's weird but fair—her manga, her choice. She is also naming whole main chapters as 'Number part one' and 'Same number part two,' which doesn't help with the numbering either...

Because the BONUS (don't confuse them with the SPECIALS; they are different things) are going to be named ".5", as they aren't chapters (they don't even appear in the volume index, while the specials do appear and were published in the magazine).

That's why we followed the Japanese example and added a small note for people to read and know what is part of the main story and what is not.
This follows the publishing order, respects the individuality of each special as the author intended, is clear for readers, and doesn't affect the story at all.

SJ4Pgww.jpg

Thank you for your understanding and support :hearts:

Last edited:
Supporter
<image with explanation>
When people are uploading chapters that have multiple parts they usually go with x.1 and x.2, while bonuses are x.5 (and x.6 etc for more bonuses).

Not to mention that you literally named "chapter 10" as "chapter 7" in the upload.
b41aylA.png

Dex-chan lover
Hi! I know it's weird for us because we aren't used to it, but the thing is, even the Japanese numbering is off. They released the specials as normal chapters, just following the numbering and leaving a small note. The author also gave each one of them their own spot in the volume index, which is okay; it's weird but fair—her manga, her choice. She is also naming whole main chapters as 'Number part one' and 'Same number part two,' which doesn't help with the numbering either...

Because the BONUS (don't confuse them with the SPECIALS; they are different things) are going to be named ".5", as they aren't chapters (they don't even appear in the volume index, while the specials do appear and were published in the magazine).

That's why we followed the Japanese example and added a small note for people to read and know what is part of the main story and what is not.
This follows the publishing order, respects the individuality of each special as the author intended, is clear for readers, and doesn't affect the story at all.

SJ4Pgww.jpg

Thank you for your understanding and support :hearts:

I think it would be less confusing to number the three specials as 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 or something similar. That way, it would be clear that they are placed between chapters 6 and 7, while ch 7 will be 7, not 10. :)

Group Leader
When people are uploading chapters that have multiple parts they usually go with x.1 and x.2, while bonuses are x.5 (and x.6 etc for more bonuses).

Not to mention that you literally named "chapter 10" as "chapter 7" in the upload.
b41aylA.png
I think it would be less confusing to number the three specials as 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 or something similar. That way, it would be clear that they are placed between chapters 6 and 7, while ch 7 will be 7, not 10. :)

Yep, we understand your point, and we initially wanted to do it that way, but then we decided it would be best to do it the current way. There are clear indications on the titles and covers for the readers. And even the Japanese releases don't strictly follow the numbering (for example, the chapter labeled "11" sold individually in Japan is not the chapter "11" but is labeled as "11" anyway. I mean even Chapter 7 is not "7" in japan either), and they are ok, so we'll be okay too. Whether there's a dot or not won't change the story, so there's no need to dwell on it too much.

Plus, the other aggregators that steal chapters from here already follow the current order as well and it would mess up their list if we change :pacman: We can put the chapters under "volumes" tho. So it may be helpful for people to know in which volume X chapter can be found.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, nice chapter. They are sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuteeeeeeee! :hearts:
Thank you for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Yuto was about five minutes from deciding he was just gay. (Which fair enough)

He's a little yandere, but I'm more concerned about him supposedly never going to Middle School or High School?? His older brother's a government worker, so it's not like they couldn't go. Was it shyness/anxiety? More familial abuse?

Power Uploader
@sutululu @Havenstrom @Lifewperry @mFreeTime I'm reading this in the magazine each month and I'm absolutely confused about the chapter numbers there as well. The number isn't printed on the splash half of the time, the times it is printed it somehow randomly went down rather than up a couple of times and at least two times, something I later realized were extras because they took place outside the normal plot didn't advertise themselves as such.

I say this because I save and rip this title from the magazine and I eventually just gave up trying to make sense of what numbering to give the chapters as I store them to my drive since it makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread