Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - A Day of KazuMegu (Doujinshi) - Ch. 45 - Day 45

Dex-chan lover
Yuiyui would be very delighted and happy to be at her daughter's wedding (mostly because grandkids), while Hyoizaburo would be crying tears of pride and joy. I'm sure he and his new son-in-law would be great drinking buddies.

Komekko would be a mischievous aunt that's really an older sister figure.

How many of you are willing to bet Darkness would be a great babysitter, while Aqua... wouldn't?

Double-page supporter
Yuiyui would be very delighted and happy to be at her daughter's wedding (mostly because grandkids), while Hyoizaburo would be crying tears of pride and joy. I'm sure he and his new son-in-law would be great drinking buddies.

Komekko would be a mischievous aunt that's really an older sister figure.

How many of you are willing to bet Darkness would be a great babysitter, while Aqua... wouldn't?
I think Darkness would be great, as long as she doesn't make the kids do something that would be painful to her, because... it's Darkness. And I'm pretty sure that Aqua would try to convince the kids to join the Axis Cult and/or give them alcohol.

Dex-chan lover
I think Darkness would be great, as long as she doesn't make the kids do something that would be painful to her, because... it's Darkness. And I'm pretty sure that Aqua would try to convince the kids to join the Axis Cult and/or give them alcohol.
aqua would probably make the kids do chores around the house for her and convince them that it was "play time"

Users who are viewing this thread