Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - A Day of KazuMegu (Doujinshi)

I wanna like it but the personalities are off which is jarring and gives it a fanfictiony feel.
Megumin is too aggressive, Kazuma is too friendly, and neither of them have the same edge.
You miss out on the banter and tension that makes them interesting in the real series and without that you might as well just write an original story with original characters.

Dex-chan lover
Where's the people who hate this because it's a rip-off of the croc ?

I guess it's because it has kono suba on it that's why they don't hate it but any other author and they will hate it without even reading one chapter

Double-page supporter
Lol the gyaru one just got cancelled and now we get a Kazumin one ?

well at least it's more kazumin content to use.

it's honesty pointless to use the 100 days method since the fact that it is konosuba and Kazumin will bring way more fans anyway...

At least I hope the series won't become a mess and won't be canceled at 30 chapters lol...

Edit : Gotta be honest tho the fact that they are not acting at all like their actual characters is annoying but really all Kazumin doujins and comics are like that anyway.
Some lovely dovey couple that look like they've been dating for years but still blush for the dumbest shit. It's really cute but you really gotta like the character lol

Edit 2 : At least it's not the worst of the 100-day parodies... Still stupidly pointless to use since no one can sue the trope correctly anyway... And it's not some high quality expensive fana rt series so it actually has a chance to be completed... I bet you we will get bonus chapters after the 100 chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
I was just about to ask if this is any different from any other Kazumin stuffs out there where they are Kazuma and Megumin in name and appearance only. Thanks for the heads up y'all.

Group Leader
The ultimate mediocre. Isekai + 100 Days.

Nah, I'd just go to Pixiv and read 100+ KazuMegu contents. That is, if I like isekai manga, but nope.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3
Lol. That's what I thought too when I saw the 8+ rating. I thought for sure it's gonna get rating-bombed too. Bias will always be anywhere unfortunately.
I have read & enjoyed all the parodies anyways. Time for me to go in to the original, I guess.

this is too fluffy i say.
this kazuma is different from scumzuma or kazubastard i know

Group Leader
this is too fluffy i say.
this kazuma is different from scumzuma or kazubastard i know
Yeah, definitely but it's not that bad this way too.
Let's just say he calmed himself ?

thank you for being honest. This is consistent flow, the kind of progression rare in the love manga scene these days

Too bad the original thing can't fucking do shit other than halfassedly dance around the characters' relationships and then have it not be represented in the anime at all. Good one Japane!

Dex-chan lover
@Enferlain
The LN wasn't really super subtle about their relationship later on though? It simply didn't have it as its focus point per se.

Group Leader
Coming up on 120 days since the author started this, you'd think they have more than 11 pages total.

Users who are viewing this thread