Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - Kono Isekai Shoujo to Renai wo!? (Doujinshi)

Pros:
Concept is great; I like to see reverse Isekai like The Devil is a Part Timer.
The characters are well transferred, no strange personality changes or major plot-holes.
Art is well drawn.
Cons:
How does nobody but Kazuma notice Megumin's explosion?
Some background info on the clown needs to be added for people who havent read the light-novel.
This should be split into 2 or 3 chapters so he page doesn't take too much RAM to run on mobile.
Overall: Despite some minor flaws, I enjoyed this more than the original. 10/10. I would love this to be an ongoing series.

MD@Home
I've been looking for this DJ for nearly a *year* after I somehow stumbled upon it. I'm glad someone translated it!

I know I might be a bit liberal with the isekai tag, but I think this one falls under that category.

Cute, short, fun. Might feel rushed to some, but it did give Kazuma backstory which I didn't know of.

Still waiting for the sequel Like to see Megumin a few months or weeks later having somewhat adapted to living in Kazuma's world. I would also enjoy seeing Aqua and Darkness making the scene as well. The author gave the indication that it's unclear if he'll do a follow up one shot.

Users who are viewing this thread