Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - Vol. 17 Ch. 99 - Blessing of explosion for this evil goddess! 1

Dex-chan lover
Is this where the English releases leave off? I've seen that happen with other manga that I read officially until they abruptly stop translating for months (or more) and then see that fan translators pick up where the official releases took a break or flat out stopped.

Edit: that would explain the gap is what I'm saying, especially since this doesn't seem to be a malicious spoiler translation.

Dex-chan lover
Is this where the English releases leave off? I've seen that happen with other manga that I read officially until they abruptly stop translating for months (or more) and then see that fan translators pick up where the official releases took a break or flat out stopped.

Edit: that would explain the gap is what I'm saying, especially since this doesn't seem to be a malicious spoiler translation.
Yeah, the official translation reached Vol. 16 Chapter 98 in October.

Dex-chan lover
I think there's only one group who's update with the chapters (currently 117) but they only translate to spanish and don't post in this site.

Banned
based, i didn't realize there were so many chapters tled

Dex-chan lover
She should be the goddess of architecture instead of the goddess of water.

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, the official translation reached Vol. 16 Chapter 98 in October.
Checking yenpress' website, says volume 17 is coming out July 23rd

Users who are viewing this thread