Konomi ja Nai Kedo: Mukatsuku Ane to Aishou Batsugun Ecchi - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Nice art, wholesome story, 10/10. Legit better than the average formulaic romcom.

Dex-chan lover
Such beautiful story. And a good ending to it.

Fed-Kun's army
We need a college arc for this one. First Hmanga I read like this that made we wanna stay and finish it.

Crazy. The incest tag pulled me in but the art + story made me stay. It's so good, hoping for college arc but idk man. This feels perfect alrdy.

Dex-chan lover
This was a confusing ending. What exactly happened?
Really? I thought it was obvious.

So, the sister is going to start university and she's moving out, hence the 'looking for an apartment' and 'studying for entrance exam' in the chapter 7.

Though author doesn't state it explicitly, I'm assuming they aren't twins and he's at least a year behind her (based on the fact that he is never shown studying for university entrance exams and his anger when he learns his sister is going to move out in the chapter 7).

On the last page, she says that she will invite her brother to her new apartment so they can fuck like rabbits since there's no one (especially their parents) to worry about. The last panel showed her smiling, which means they started to be honest with each other.

Conclusion: happy ending :thumbsup:.

The narrative indicates that the sister is preparing to start university and is consequently searching for an apartment and studying for entrance exams, as mentioned in Chapter 7.

Although the author does not explicitly state it, it can be inferred that the siblings are not twins, and the brother is at least a year younger. This inference is based on the observation that the brother is never depicted studying for university entrance exams and his reaction of anger upon learning about his sister's impending move in Chapter 7.

In the final page, the sister expresses her intention to invite her brother to her new apartment, suggesting they can engage in intimate relations without concern for parental oversight. The concluding panel, which depicts her smiling, implies that the siblings have begun to communicate honestly with each other.

In conclusion, the story ends on a positive note.

Risking my OpenAI account being banned for this was well worth it :lol:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Please let me know from where the last panel with the skeletons is. I must know more pls
Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko - Ch. 14.1 - Oneshot - Hell

Ngl the incest setting kinda put me off at the beginning but the art was in my strike zone. Glad that I stayed.
Hheh, it was the incest tag that made me discover this eromanga in the first place :meguusmug:.

We need a college arc for this one.
:this::this::this:. The ending was satisfying enough, but a continuation would be :meguupog::meguupog::meguupog:

Sorry for the double comment. I don't know how to quote replies in the edit menu.

Dex-chan lover
bruh who putting this on the front page under seasonal spring 2024 😭
MangaDex more like MangaFreaky

Dex-chan lover
" we can fuck without anyone noticing us. "
What a sweet talker , good to see true romance isn't dead... :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread