Kon'ya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine - last - - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Wicked

Double-page supporter
You know even though obviously she's crazy I'm kinda hoping when she's about to die or something she finally gains real emotions and she'll get to see what it feels like

@FStubbs

I don't think "yandere" is the correct term here.

Hayashi is obsessed with Kamishiro, enough to be rebuilt as a short-lived freak if it helps feed said obsession. It's not romantic as she has no empathy to begin with, but there have been multiple instances where she expressed sadism, and as she said herself, being hated by Kamishiro brings her "joy" or whatever she thinks joy is.

Still, she's always been CID's most dangerous member and now she has Neibu's OTK gift, and possibly whatever other heightened attributes come with ID. I see final boss material here.

Double-page supporter
@pihip I'll agree with that much, between her and that "friend" from class who is behind the scenes messing with everyone, one of those two is the final boss.

Dex-chan lover
That Ieyasu did not infect Hayashi during their close contact in this chapter I find to be literally unbelievable.
Quite frankly the OP potential of his gift should have resulted in his raising a personal army and taking over Japan and then the world if manga actually had any ambition.

Fed-Kun's army
Hazono want fix him while she want to break him , the demon lord

Users who are viewing this thread