Kon'ya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine - last -

Power Uploader
Just so you know, I think a final decision on MDex's staff's part is pending, but we didn't really buy the editors' silly ruse to rebrand the last arc of this series as a different series. So we didn't change the chapter numbering. The chapters of this series begin at chapter 36 of the "prequel". We're still caught up with Japan.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2020-04-05/can-you-just-die-my-darling-manga-changes-to-digital-publication/.158301

If anything happens to Ryouko I'm abandoning this shitshow.
Having Taruka as an Main villain is turning this into a chore.
Hell, I'm just here for Ryouko.

Group Leader
now that
best boy neibu is dead
nothing else really matters anymore (to me anyways) 😞

In chapter 21, it seems the artist has forgot the heroine had already lost her regeneration power, her left hand and right leg. How could she still be intact in MC's arms at the end?

I don't think it's going to continue, leaving the ending like that would be good enough, even though it was a good read for me.

It was weird at first, then super messy in the middle. Lots of people died and nothing was solved in the end.

Makes me ponder what the hell I just read lol

Fed-Kun's army
uhhhhhh just two questions

is the romance good in this horror

and do the two stay alive to the end and are still together?

@calmbreez
Yes they do stay alive

This manga is not good nor bad. Its just so so. I didnt really like it but the ending was good.

Some parts didnt really make sense but ok.

Should you read this? Well if you have spare time then do so. But if you are looking for something good to read dont read this.

Users who are viewing this thread