Konyaku Kaihi no Tame, Koe wo Dasanai to Kimemashita!! - Ch. 1.1 - Determination

Fed-Kun's army
So, she lost her voice? Then decided to be a mute? What? ...... Is it that she's pretending to be mute? I'm confused.

@codydub03 She's pretending to be mute as a way of getting back at her siblings for never listening to her. Though if people think she's disabled, she might also be seen as 'damage goods' whom people will avoid, and maybe even be seen as unfit to marry into the royal family, which would leave her with more time to do the things she actually wants to do instead of what her family and society foists upon her.

Feels like a childish tactic, though a lot of the noble bullshit seems childish to me, so maybe its fitting.

Still nice to see MC actually fight rather than going along with things because the guy is handsome.

Aggregator gang
for the type of world this is set in you wouldn't think being mute would matter

sigh again chapter have been cut in half.

i don't mind it if its later chapter but first chapter is wrong i am just trying the story for first time 😤

I'd be so passive agressive if I were her. Just leaving little notes for my siblings like "well, it's not like you ever listened to me anyway, so this whole mute thing shouldn't change anything from your perspective, right?" lol

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I was expecting a bit more motivation for her actions than simply, "I just want to read books"...

Can't say that she comes off as terribly sympathetic. Her family seems genuinely worried about her.

I was expecting a more tragic backstory to her being selectively mute
we almost got there,
the last panel just blew it all away

That sounds like an awesome idea! Let's become mute and read a book. Really....(sigh). I think overall this manga is good, but I don't think...nevermind.

@MangaLover6 That's extremely true. It's not like anyone is sitting around waiting for the first chapter to be released, unless they had uploaded a teaser. Which they didn't. :p

Users who are viewing this thread