Konyakuhaki Sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

That long ass title... but the first chapter looks good.

Time to combine the genres : Villainess-in-exile + Betrayed-by-your-party here we go!

When I see the scan group the abandoned and @DioBrando as he poster for the chapter I know I'm in for something good

Fed-Kun's army
W-what is with this overused plot?
I'll definitely complain!
B-but because I need to know about the e-entire story to c-complain about it, I will read it to the e-end!
N-not because I enjoy it or anything!

Dex-chan lover
Well it looks like a copy of the elf slave manga storywise but I need to admit the postman girl sold me to follow it for now.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, first chapter didn't even get to the title drop yet scene yet. I came here for the title drop, not the otome villainess.

Dex-chan lover
Ok looks promising, felt similar to the elf slave manga like other people have commented, but that's okay because I want to read something similar to that manga, also @thetimesthatyouandmehad this manga isn't an isekai, the mc is from that world and not from another world, not all fantasy themed manga are isekai, and not really a villainess (korean manhwa did this more than japanese manga) either because usually a villainess as the mc is when she is actually evil but then have a chance of heart (or stay evil but for revenge sake), but in this one the girl is actually innocent from the start

Users who are viewing this thread