Konyakuhaki Sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
@icekatze Thanks for the sources! Internet forums and comment sections don't deserve you.

I suppose the goal here is more to confront her feelings and become aware of her abuse. This is probably not the best method in the real world, but it does offer a level of interaction and cuteness we don't often get to see between the two leads in this genre.

@icekatze Interesting. But..
How does one cure Charlotte? If his method does not work then what does? Also, do you know the name of her 'illness' so I could research more into it? I just can't put it into words, so no good hits on google.

Fed-Kun's army
Well i was okay with the plot previously but i can't help but think why this girl would escape from her execution then? I mean of course it's only natural but this girl looks like she would have accept it...

And guys we expected the guy to make the guy to make the first move but she's already hitting on him :p

@EV-8371_kk Expose father and the prince and make her see other victims with her own eyes. She would be okay with herself because she finds herself worthless but she can't feel the same when it comes to others.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@icekatze thanks for the information man! Thats the kind of knowledge i wish was taught in general education (i.e. health class or something).

Hitting him is actually a good idea. She only has 2 choices and she wouldn't like to punch a person that has actually been good to her instead of those 2 of course considering he actually wants her to stay with him unlike those 2. That's the reason. Is not masoquism but a way for her to actually punch that bag

Dex-chan lover
@FeBriz
Yeah, his motivations seem rather unorthodox, so it's hard to say what he's really aiming for in the end. But having her experience a variety of different things isn't so bad.

@EV-8371_kk
There's definitely a limit to how far one can go in diagnosing a fictional character's fictional problems. I may not have the best answer for how to get someone to improve their self-confidence and sense of accomplishment, but getting them to accomplish things is a good start. Find out what they're interested and then mentor them to improve and eventually master the skills. Then they can know, without needing anyone else to validate them, that they're capable/worthwhile/useful, etc.

There's been a number of studies about self-confidence in growing children and young adults, between those who participate in extracurricular activities and those that don't. So I'd wager that's at least a start in the right direction.

@JoshuaFord
No kidding. Contemporary psychology and cognitive development were probably two of the most useful classes I ever took, with regards to understanding why people act the way they do. And just navigating through life in general.

It drives me a little up the wall when I see people still teaching Freud as the introduction to psychology.

Dex-chan lover
It's not rerouting her fate onto somebody else. It's freeing her from unjust persecution and punish the evildoers. Even if she might she it that way, don't go there.

@Gladiator02: "Well i was okay with the plot previously but i can't help but think why this girl would escape from her execution then?"
I'm also starting to wonder about that. Surely she wanted to live, but as passive, forgiving and doormat-y she is, you'd explect her to give in into her "fate". I guess somebody helped her to flee and she didn't want that persons good intentions being squandered.

Users who are viewing this thread