Koori no Reijou no Tokashi kata - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Exchange Conditions

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't it be Himuro that's eating more quickly on page 7? You can see the sleeves are down to the wrist, and on the cover page that's Himuro's outfit, whereas Asahi's sleeves are rolled up. The following page is also Asahi following up on the statement, saying he always sits with Himuro here so that's how he noticed her eating faster.

Group Leader
Shouldn't it be Himuro that's eating more quickly on page 7? You can see the sleeves are down to the wrist, and on the cover page that's Himuro's outfit, whereas Asahi's sleeves are rolled up. The following page is also Asahi following up on the statement, saying he always sits with Himuro here so that's how he noticed her eating faster.
daaaaaamn you're right my bad, I'll fix it right now.

FIXED. thank you for letting me know

Dex-chan lover
@Yuvix a list of corrections/suggestions for your notice
P.7: "I will give it to you, where whether you like it or not"
P.8: "I've always met at this table"
This sounds weird, and makes no sense as a sentence, because they haven't met at the table, and they weren't /friendly/ particularly long. I dont know the original sentence, so I can't say how it should be, only that it shouldn't be like this.
P.9: "always", connected to the thing before
P. 12: "you have a limit when you do it alone"
Better either "...limit on what you can do alone" or "when you try doing it alone". Though, it might be a bit too big.
P.13: same as p.9
P.16: "...shopping will be done by Asahi..."
"...study session will be held for(?) 1 hour..." (I assume this was about how long they are, and not the time when held, so I might be wrong here)
P.23: "...to decorate..."->"...as decoration..."(not necessary, just think this sounds better)
P.25: "at supermarket" got a typo there
P.30: "...had resumed without as usual"
Either there is a word missing, or you should remove "without"

Please note, English isn't my first language, but I have been using it for like 18 years or so. I may be wrong, but probably am not.

Group Leader
@Yuvix a list of corrections/suggestions for your notice
P.7: "I will give it to you, where whether you like it or not"
P.8: "I've always met at this table"
This sounds weird, and makes no sense as a sentence, because they haven't met at the table, and they weren't /friendly/ particularly long. I dont know the original sentence, so I can't say how it should be, only that it shouldn't be like this.
P.9: "always", connected to the thing before
P. 12: "you have a limit when you do it alone"
Better either "...limit on what you can do alone" or "when you try doing it alone". Though, it might be a bit too big.
P.13: same as p.9
P.16: "...shopping will be done by Asahi..."
"...study session will be held for(?) 1 hour..." (I assume this was about how long they are, and not the time when held, so I might be wrong here)
P.23: "...to decorate..."->"...as decoration..."(not necessary, just think this sounds better)
P.25: "at supermarket" got a typo there
P.30: "...had resumed without as usual"
Either there is a word missing, or you should remove "without"

Please note, English isn't my first language, but I have been using it for like 18 years or so. I may be wrong, but probably am not.
Thank you for the heads up, I was on 2h of sleep so my brain wasn’t working at 100%. I’ll try to fix them asap

Dex-chan lover
Whether Mama or nee-san, I hope the author skips out on the usual tropes tied to the secret getting out

Dex-chan lover
@Georgeorat I've made some changes, let me know what you think! (should take a minute to update)
P. 13: you see, "I wanted everything to remain as «usual»" doesn't work with the prior "that day...", because it gives meaning, that he didn't want their relationship that came from that to remain, while later sentence, "I just wanted this to continue..." gives meaning, that he enjoyed their new relationship.
If all three together are trying to say "I like what I have with her since that day and wish it stays so", then I think "I wanted this to become normal", or something along those lines.
(If you go with my phrasing, I think it's better to form 1st sentence as "Since that day / When Himuro...", because it signifies that he wanted this all the time they were together, not just "that day".)
P.9: Unless he explicitly uses something that means "cituation" or of similar meaning, I think using "relationship" is better, because it sounds more organic. Because that's what they have, a "friendly neighbours" relationship.
P. 25: still have the typo.
P. 30: now I noticed. "The days ... had resumed... " Either "have resumed", or, probably better "went by", because "resumed" means there was a pause, which there wasn't, at least as I understood.

And thanks for correcting all other things.

Group Leader
P. 13: you see, "I wanted everything to remain as «usual»" doesn't work with the prior "that day...", because it gives meaning, that he didn't want their relationship that came from that to remain, while later sentence, "I just wanted this to continue..." gives meaning, that he enjoyed their new relationship.
If all three together are trying to say "I like what I have with her since that day and wish it stays so", then I think "I wanted this to become normal", or something along those lines.
(If you go with my phrasing, I think it's better to form 1st sentence as "Since that day / When Himuro...", because it signifies that he wanted this all the time they were together, not just "that day".)
P.9: Unless he explicitly uses something that means "cituation" or of similar meaning, I think using "relationship" is better, because it sounds more organic. Because that's what they have, a "friendly neighbours" relationship.
P. 25: still have the typo.
P. 30: now I noticed. "The days ... had resumed... " Either "have resumed", or, probably better "went by", because "resumed" means there was a pause, which there wasn't, at least as I understood.

And thanks for correcting all other things.
P. 13: Your interpretation does make more sense so I'll use it.
P.9: I used "situation" to talk about the agreement of him cooking her food until the sports festival, but if it doesn't make sense I'll gladly change it.
P.25: Apparently didn't update lmao, I'll try again
P.30: You make perfect sense and I'll change it to "went by"

Once again thank you very much for your help!

Dex-chan lover
P. 13: Your interpretation does make more sense so I'll use it.
P.9: I used "situation" to talk about the agreement of him cooking her food until the sports festival, but if it doesn't make sense I'll gladly change it.
P.25: Apparently didn't update lmao, I'll try again
P.30: You make perfect sense and I'll change it to "went by"

Once again thank you very much for your help!
Ah, that's what "situation" refers to. Then changing it isn't necessary.

No problem, I like this manga, no matter how basic it is, and am thankful there is someone to translate it.

Dex-chan lover
she's like a small animal. cute aggression levels off the charts

Users who are viewing this thread