a310418c-0dc0-40be-a259-07d9d330d5fe
Akiroh Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 31, 2025 Messages 33 Jul 25, 2026 #2 a year later just to find it end like that, sad. at least it was decent while it lasted
I Isssra Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 11, 2019 Messages 86 Jul 25, 2026 #3 Thanks for the chapter. Glad it ended in a 'high note'.
Mikael.L Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 6, 2025 Messages 658 Jul 26, 2026 #4 LN promotional? I guess, it was good tho.
Aruseus493 Contributor Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 105 Jul 29, 2026 #5 Considering it's been more than a year since the LN got a release, I'm guessing both were axed.
DirtEater21 Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 4, 2025 Messages 925 Jul 30, 2026 #6 Thank you for the translation. It ended too soon
D Deathclaw99 Active member Joined Dec 11, 2024 Messages 3 Aug 11, 2026 #7 Aruseus493 said: Considering it's been more than a year since the LN got a release, I'm guessing both were axed. Click to expand... Not sure I'd say the LN has been axed just yet, also the Manga apparently was just the first Volume of the LN from a quick scan of the vol. 1 Epilogue
Aruseus493 said: Considering it's been more than a year since the LN got a release, I'm guessing both were axed. Click to expand... Not sure I'd say the LN has been axed just yet, also the Manga apparently was just the first Volume of the LN from a quick scan of the vol. 1 Epilogue