Kore Kaite Shine - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The World to Come

Dex-chan lover
"My goal is to eventually engage in skinshipping, intercourse, and forming interpersonal relationship."

That, my friend, is a truly honest man.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY ITS HEREEEEEEEEEE, THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION 🤍 :win:

I was looking forward to reading this so much since I heard about it. I'm so happy to finally read it. Thank you for translating.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I totally relate with Yasumi. Books are such an encouraging way for me to do new stuff. I also sometimes think of fictional characters encouraging me to do things! Pokota's just imagination, but he's real to Yasumi, and that' good enough!

Chiya-sensei must have been really angry that her work got cancelled in one volume. She became a cynic. But perhaps seeing Yasumi so passionate reignited something in her heart.

I wonder what's in Nana-chan's bookstore. That's a lot of manga piled up there! I wonder who the art girl is, and what her role in the story will be.

Thank you so much for picking up this up! Really loved the first chapter

Aggregator gang
Cute! Takeo-chan from the same author is also a good read

Great to see this series being picked up. But there's a mistake in notes - Comitia is a real event, separate from Comiket.
It focuses on original content only (so no, let's say, Blue Archive fanbooks). There are details proving that this is no mistake (e.g. Yasumi is holding ティアズマガジン [no idea how do you romaji it], which is real name of Comitia catalogue).

I got interested in this series, because I happened to be in Japan this year and took part in Comitia, where I saw big ass banner of Kore Kaite Shine, so yeah, I think no reference to Comiket this time.

Anyway good job with translation, and keep at it!

Dex-chan lover
Saw that twist with the teacher coming a mile away, but MC's reactions and passion is adorable. Looking forward to reading more of this later.

Actually, characters being absolutely in love with a particular niche and explaining the particular particularities of that particular niche is one of my favourite genres of comic.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know someone picked up this award-winning series. I've had it bookmarked for so long.

Thanks a lot for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, Pokota. You had only one job. 🤦🤦🤦
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread