Kore kara Dandan Shiawase ni Natte Iku Kowai Onna Joushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Where are the naysayers, complaining about dressing him up cute?
Right here. I'm taking this off my read list.
wp9917275.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Bruh why did they make her so thicc

Also how many boxes did she buy is the bag full of them

Dex-chan lover
Make up is fun. You can do a loooot of stuff with that, beside looking feminine… :p
(Like hiding when you look like shit when you have been unable to sleep for a week…)

Contributor
I expected Masaki to just apply makeup on his scar, but it seems like she had a bit more fun with it. Anyway, it's just some couple shenanigans; Shuu doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who's insecure with his masculinity, so I don't really see a problem here. I do like that his manhood isn't fragile enough to be broken by letting his girlfriend have a little bit of fun with makeup.

Dex-chan lover
Shuu doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who's insecure with his masculinity, so I don't really see a problem here. I do like that his manhood isn't fragile enough to be broken by letting his girlfriend have a little bit of fun with makeup.
He seemed to be insecure with something, though, since he grew the emo bangs to cover his forehead, with a good margin. Although it's a real possibility he simply was insecure with keeping his professional image in an office setting, especially since it's Japan. If the people handling job interviews thought only delinquents can have scars, maybe he would have been "regrettably" ignored as an applicant.

Users who are viewing this thread