Kore kara Dandan Shiawase ni Natte Iku Kowai Onna Joushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
no, there are a bunch of paid bonus chapters that have all the sex, the translator mentioned he won't be releasing those as they're paid-only
Well, the Indonesian translation did include the 18+ scene, which is the whole reason why the rating changed from “Suggestive“ to “Erotica” (even though it is full-on lightly censored sex). The bonus chapters should not even be uploaded here since they are a part of a doujinshi sold by the author under a different title that is related to this manga.

I wished that this series would revert its rating back to ”Suggestive”. I only recently found the change in ratings today since I have Eroticas filtered out.

Contributor
That building transition from daytime to late afternoon. Snuck in a few more rounds eh? :smug:

Their kiss scenes are always a treat to see. So nice. I'd love to have other romcoms have the problem of "too much progress", this is already bucking the trend as it is since most prefer to delay, draw out and wheel spin as much as possible until the inevitable confession ending (or axing).

Users who are viewing this thread