Kore kara Dandan Shiawase ni Natte Iku Kowai Onna Joushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 65

Contributor
i hope people pick up other series instead of those two you mentioned at the end. started and dropped both cause they were so insufferably meh, would be a waste.
Finally someone speaks my language. Don't know about couple of cuckolds but I am glad to hear medaka is in need of teams. Hope nobody picks it up ever again. Nobody decent at least.
are you two mentally impaired? if you don't like something then just don't read it! There is absolutely no plausible reason to wish that others aren't able to read something that you dislike.
Please, someone, pick up one of the series. Especially Medaka!

Fed-Kun's army
You can read medaka on bato. Someone rips the official there

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh, the cover art for Volume 4!! :meguupog: Everyone loves a partner that can cook~

Thanks for the TL!

Group Leader
@sgtskrubs9029 et al.

There are official translations of those two series floating out there somewhere, like on a certain fox website or something something nato...
so they're serialized now...
the only ones i found is the Akabane Honeko's Bodyguard where it was dropped because it got officially published and then some dude is ripping the official chapters and uploading it on a site. I'll keep digging til i find those two then.

Dex-chan lover
so they're serialized now...
the only ones i found is the Akabane Honeko's Bodyguard where it was dropped because it got officially published and then some dude is ripping the official chapters and uploading it on a site. I'll keep digging til i find those two then.

I gave you hints for the two websites I'm reading them from, so you can look from there.

Users who are viewing this thread