Korn Scans

Could you reupload your old remade releases again? All of the old chapters uploaded here are broken

Power Uploader
Oh, image server transfer is in progress. That's why you can't read our chapters or any other manga. But it'll be fixed soon. Our uploads have no problems, as readers say. Please wait for a bit, and things will be set. :D

You say you remade 566 chapters, but there's only 322 chapters uploaded here. Where's the rest?

Power Uploader
For the remaining chapters, the quality is still being enhanced since new members were added to our team to do exactly that.
Please keep in mind that a lot of chapters were done in the period that the team didn't have the necessary members to check work quality, but mostly it's just proofreading stuff. These chapters will be uploaded gradually, together with the new ones. These old ones done by us were all uploaded on Bato.to back then.

But, most importantly, we have decided that all chapters must have the necessary quality needed to be officially released. Thus, a lot of chapters need revision (some are fine already, but still can be improved), so we have withdrawn from uploading them.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.

Hello, I'd like to ask again :). Do you have a text file that list all the chapter numbers that was remade again? I'm asking this because I saw you mentioned that so far 600 chapters are done, but there are 611 chapters on my hdd (those numbers are combined from Batoto and Mangadex) and so I want to compare the list to see which ones are wrong/missing. Thanks.

Power Uploader
Here you go:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bRIPOmaenqcEZ9usGnqihXx-Tb3mrxnseUl12rPvvEw/edit

Thank you. After comparing the one on my hdd with your list, I found 2 non remade scans that somehow found its way into the remade folder on my hdd :D.

Power Uploader
July schedule: We'll start remaking Shin-ran themed cases, including Desperate Revival, Shinichi's First Case, Moonlight Sonata, Shiragami Murder, etc.

Hi there, can you tell me which chapter haven't uploaded yet? i see you have uploaded around 960 chapter but too lazy to count them haha

sorry

Power Uploader
I'm too lazy to count as well. When they get up they get up, at this stage of things.

38 more chapters until finish hahhaha, I did really count which chapter haven't been uploaded yet, hahaha :') ( ihavenolife)

Good work btw

good job everyone from korn scans, at long last, conan retranslate is finished.

once more gj

and thank you for providing this :)

Power Uploader
Truly one of the most impressive scanlation projects ever. Everyone at Korn Scans should be proud.

Users who are viewing this thread