Korogaru Onna to Koi no Numa

This is too good!!! I feel so attacked!!! Hahaha! Thank you for working on this! I really love this mangaka!

I love the unconventional protagonist!! Although it is a little bit cliche with "fated" and "cinderella" moments, it is also followed by some relateable scenes. Perhaps I am just a bit tired of the perfect main character trend lol.

Definetely promising, I hope the male lead got distinct personality as well.

Surprisingly fun. Maybe because it leaned more on josei, some subtle and comfy conversations are interesting to follow. I can't relate for the heroine being an idol fan (it's a dark past for me) so no comment. But the guys sure know his way to handle her crazy behavior *wheeze*.

This is a delightful, funny, & refreshing story. I relate a lot to the main lead lmao. This is like the manga I never knew I wanted / needed ! I do think that the potential romantic set up feels a little fantasy-like or cliche, though. But it’s also entertaining. We’ll see where that goes! I’m being more critical since I like this so much. Thank u for translating!!

anyone know how old the ML is? he’s a university student but he could also be older ? i’m so curious about their age gap 😕

Enjoying this so far, made me LOL at some parts. I do get the FL! Especially that part that’s resistant to change. Super nice art too. Hope it progresses well.

Thanks for translating this! Somehow the story hit deeper than I expected. For people who has been through quarter life crisis or is going through it, this is kind of comforting.

as a fangirl of 11 years who is going through quarter life crisis this story is so relatable (except the existence of all the hot guys) T_T thank you for translating, i'll patiently wait for the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread