Koroshi Ai - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Family

Dex-chan lover
Alright this is really dumb from a narrative standpoint. We've known these characters for barely 20 chapters and they're all getting killed off? Like if there was one big incident, like the one with Boss, and then some time for the readers to recover and emotionally connect with the characters more, then it might have a bigger impact. Already half of the cast has been shot and my sense of immersion is gone. Either (a) Indian-kun's dead and we've lost the only "normal" and/or comic relief character in the series, or (b) he's not dead and suddenly we have two people who were FATALLY WOUNDED and didn't die; so now we know no one will actually die... in an assassination manga. And if one of them is truly killed later on, their death will have much less impact.

Just a really bad plot decision here imo. This contributes nothing positive in terms of development.

Wow Jose and that guy had such shortlived screen time

Alright
WHY INDO-KUN?! WHY HIM?!
Why the hell are these characters being killed off like excuse me?
/I'm just hurt don't mind me

I still don't think Ryaha is the "Ryaha" in Chateau's memories.

Fed-Kun's army
I see people complaining but it's pretty great that people actually die imo. And the fact that we don't know who can die is great too. It was the same for the Hou-san guy. I personally though he would be some important antagonist since we even got flashback and all but in the end he die pretty early and it's great that it's hard to understand what will happen. Now Indian guy unexpectedly died and I think it make the story better.

lesson learnt, no personal attachment to the characters.. rip indian kun

I’m thinking they gon have the tinniest but of plot armor but the main cast is just getting fucking bodied💀

INDIAN GUY OH MY GOD NO.

This stuff is getting real and I'm as scared as I am excited now.

this fucked me up they nearly kill one of the main cast but he lives right? so I assumed that there is bit of plot armor now? no sirree!! killed bestie right then and there ripped my heart out!😒

Users who are viewing this thread