Koroshi Ai - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Torn

Oooo, thanks for the chapter! I can’t wait for the next one.

I wonder why her grandfather wanted to meet her, hopefully not for a bad reason...

thank you for the release omggggg please chateau stay safe im concerned about her grandpa who killed his own son ffs...

Thank you so much for the chapter! This is such a great story.

I hope we learn more about why Ryang-ha cares about her so much. Also, I don’t think the grandpa would do anything to harm Chateau, but there’s definitely a reason her dad hid her.

Waaa we're almost caught up to the raw~!!!! Can't wait to see how the story progresses.

Dex-chan lover
I’m not worried because I know he’ll come to save her! 😌🙏

Dex-chan lover
If it is her relate, can't they just ask her to come ?

Thanks a lot for the chapter :) i really like the relationship between them. they re so adorable 😍😍 i can not wait for the next chapter 😝

YeS. much appreciation for these translations. On a random side note tho, guys, what if mifa is related to "ryang ha"? cuz their features kinda look similar. also, is it just me, or does the wife of Euripides(chateau's boss) seem way too chill about her husband almost dying?? But I guess it kinda makes sense knowing the oddly chill attitude about murder from all of the characters. But she her job doesn't have anything to do with killing tho.

Users who are viewing this thread