Koroshi Ai - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Acquisition

M2Z

THE PLOT THICKEN

Chateau 😭😭😭
Thanks for the translation!!!

Double-page supporter
Chateau rescue operation begins!

Our poor girl is suffering from ptsd please hurry and save her ;^;

Thanks so much to Traumerei team for this update!

Donny is evil. He knew what his words would do to her. He probably wants to control her and through her the noble family.

Save her soon guys please 😭

awe...mifa is probably really scary when she's angry but she's really sweet to be worrying about chateau...i feel like there's more going on in her mind then she lets off. Maybe she's a psychic experiment who was so traumatized by the scientists that made her that when donny picked her up she just accepted the care she got from him, even tho she knew he was a bad person and was probably using her.

She might just switch sides like her former brother nikka. cuz the fact that she even questions donny means that she at least comprehends that something's up with him, and isn't some mindless dog. She also has empathy, like when she was upset that jinon killed that butterfly, and she even made a grave for it. I kind of hope her and chateau become kinda like sisters, so chateau has another female ally in the world.

Thank you so much for the update!
Argh can't wait for them to rescue Chateau and their reunion.

CHATEAU THEYRE COMING HANG IN THERE BB 🥺🥺

ty for the chapter!!

^this

Or just teleport Chateau out and blow that island up

I can't wait for the reunion 😭 That nightmare at the start hurt my heart.

Aaaand I'll stop here for now.
I'll wait for chapters to pile up.

@iwannachew Yes, I like that. I like your points. Hopefully Mifa wouldn't just be discarded.

Users who are viewing this thread