Koroshi to Uso no Marriage - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Post-humous translation, artist killed himself.
Anyway, I hated this MC after a couple pages of his thoughts, spineless cop, and he even apologized to criminals that kidnapped, beaten him bloody and were going to kill him, without daring to try and fight back.
Waste of oxygen.

Post-humous translation, artist killed himself.
Anyway, I hated this MC after a couple pages of his thoughts, spineless cop, and he even apologized to criminals that kidnapped, beaten him bloody and were going to kill him, without daring to try and fight back.
Waste of oxygen.
But the artist has passed away?? Unless you're talking about the author or new artist
You're thinking of Yukinaga Chicchi, that was the artist's previous partnered author. The artist is fine as far as I know.

Power Uploader
But the artist has passed away?? Unless you're talking about the author or new artist
Both Kawamoto Homura and Nadai Nishi are alive. Nadai Nishi is the one who posted about the upcoming serialization. From what I can tell as someone said above, the author of the manga Satsudou, which Nadai Nishi was the artist for, has passed away. That might be where the confusion comes from.

Dex-chan lover
Both Kawamoto Homura and Nadai Nishi are alive. Nadai Nishi is the one who posted about the upcoming serialization. From what I can tell as someone said above, the author of the manga Satsudou, which Nadai Nishi was the artist for, has passed away. That might be where the confusion comes from.
You're thinking of Yukinaga Chicchi, that was the artist's previous partnered author. The artist is fine as far as I know.
Oh shii my bad. I forgot it's the author not the artist. Thanks for telling

Users who are viewing this thread