Koroshi to Uso no Marriage - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Motherfuckas will see this and be like:
“I can fix her!!!”

Like bitch if you don't shut yo horny ahh up! That hoe crazy!
“Don't stick it in crazy” should be common knowledge by now, don't go fuck around just to find out!
She can fix me :meguusmug: :salute: seriously I don't get how some people genuinely seem to lack any and all knowledge of the existence of men who want to have a sort of ahem "reversed roles* relationship. Although I hope the MC manages to man up a bit and he is just in a slump in this chapter or something, because just because I want her to be strong doesn't mean I want him to be weak.

Dex-chan lover
She can fix me :meguusmug: :salute: seriously I don't get how some people genuinely seem to lack any and all knowledge of the existence of men who want to have a sort of ahem "reversed roles* relationship. Although I hope the MC manages to man up a bit and he is just in a slump in this chapter or something, because just because I want her to be strong doesn't mean I want him to be weak.
Really? Reverse of what? Murder?

That's exactly what tf I was saying, you muthafakas see this psychotic killing maniac of a hoe and you still want to stick it in. You just proved my point .

Femdom is fine, BUT BITCHES THAT ARE CRAZY PSYCHOPATHS ARE NOT!!

Dex-chan lover
Really? Reverse of what? Murder?

That's exactly what tf I was saying, you muthafakas see this psychotic killing maniac of a hoe and you still want to stick it in. You just proved my point .

Femdom is fine, BUT BITCHES THAT ARE CRAZY PSYCHOPATHS ARE NOT!!
Hey everyone has a hobby you know? Hers is just a little different, don't be so hateful and judgemental. (This is a joke btw, I prefer my romantic interests to not be serial killers IRL)

Users who are viewing this thread