Koroshiya no Oshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Hitman's Photo

Dex-chan lover
FOUR FUCKING PIXELS
10yupq.png

Dex-chan lover
This might be a useful skill for PRC citizens to have.

I remember going to a conference in Beijing in 2018. Had to cross a street between two hotels and ignored the crossing signals. Unfortunately, in the process of doing this I accidentally forced my colleague/handler to do the same thing. End of the month poor dude received a traffic violation ticket. Apparently, since he works for the government it was really easy for the cops to flag his ID from the automated database after traffic camera face ID tagged him.

Dex-chan lover
he's literally me, I hate having photos taken of me but I'd never miss an opportunity to take one with my oshi TT

Dex-chan lover
What a pro! I really really like how the bodyguard is perfectly fine with them being close. Such a fresh take of Idol manga.

I also dislike when someone I don’t know will have a picture of me. I will try to hide my face from the camera.

Double-page supporter
This have no right to be this good. XD
Also, yeah, that double page was awesome. Godly redrawing job there. I made sure to read every details. XD

I’ll be honest though, that idol should really be more wary of parasocial relationships. :X
She is clearly stepping over some lines with Endo. :O

Dex-chan lover
This is way too funny, a super serious hitman whos only goal now is to support his favorite idol, who is a sweetheart thinking he just has trauma lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread