Koroshiya no Oshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Hitman's Dance

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first idol series I have read where I actually love all the idols. Author so far this has been amazing as fuck, idols are all cute, funny and beautiful, while hitman is just the best! Please dont ruin this by introducing romance, I fucking beg you🙏🏻

I think this is the first idol series I have read where I actually love all the idols. Author so far this has been amazing as fuck, idols are all cute, funny and beautiful, while hitman is just the best! Please dont ruin this by introducing romance, I fucking beg you🙏🏻
Actually wouldn't mind that if it was done really well or was slow-burn, only because it would be interesting for Endo to fill in that void in his life. But Kaorin I think is a little young for him? lol

Dex-chan lover
Actually wouldn't mind that if it was done really well or was slow-burn, only because it would be interesting for Endo to fill in that void in his life. But Kaorin I think is a little young for him? lol
If author really want to add romance then make it between the idols🤣 Let Endo awaken to yuri supporting his fave🤣

Users who are viewing this thread