Koroshiya Yametai - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Realizing there's only 3 more chapters left, leaves me feeling that this, this is criminally short. Just like most of the action orientated yuri out there. Criminal I say.

I was half-expecting the cross she threw across the room to be the bomb and then Benika, her father and Rose all left in an epic get away. But in the end, they couldn't even quietly get away. Someone still knows. Now my hopes left on the Hibai x Gina pairing. Giving up on their employees and leaving to live together sounds far more appealing to me than trying to appease a pair of power crazed maniacs.

Dex-chan lover
Realizing there's only 3 more chapters left, leaves me feeling that this, this is criminally short. Just like most of the action orientated yuri out there. Criminal I say.

I was half-expecting the cross she threw across the room to be the bomb and then Benika, her father and Rose all left in an epic get away. But in the end, they couldn't even quietly get away. Someone still knows. Now my hopes left on the Hibai x Gina pairing. Giving up on their employees and leaving to live together sounds far more appealing to me than trying to appease a pair of power crazed maniacs.
Dude, I got into it today! And you're telling me it's already over? I should've cut my reading short today when an ad called me a looser before giving me the angstier yuri chapter to date 🥲🥲

Dex-chan lover
Only 3 more left. Part of me hopes they come out slower. Y'all have been doing a good job and getting them out fast but I don't want it to be over yet.

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Dex-chan lover
This is funny cause people can't realistically use "what if they just betray Rose when they get the rosary" as a plot hole cause she would 100% be capable of killing half the organization by herself in revenge :chad:
Not to mention the fact that they were the ones who screwed up and that in the end she did the job (getting them the rosary) and should had gotten the reward promised. Otherwise they look bad as a whole if they don't do their end of the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread