"Kōryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyō no Mahōtsukai ~<Meirei sa Sero> to wa Iwa Senai Oreryū Maō Tōbatsu Saizen Rūto ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Why is he fighting in close combat? Why not just drop the idiot down a pit or freeze him in ice and deal with him later?

Instead of getting in a bloody fistfight of all things? It's not like the guy lacks in crowd control.

Nice expression now get fcked ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ

Thank you very much for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
RISE!~ RISE!~ dudu AND MAKE THEM remember, YOU, RIIIIIIIIIIISSSSEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
@Red225
cause the manga artists likes $$$. Making a work long but not excessively long such that it's cancelled is good for the wallet.

Group Leader
@Red225 The demon is still there (but not sniping at him for some reason), he can't physically come in contact with it so he needs to save his MP for the bigger threat.

The text on Page 30 should have been replaced with "Somebody once told me the world was going to roll me..."

Is this the fabled rise of the Pillar Bears? Queue the music!

Double-page supporter
This is why you don't bitch-slap the retarded hero, you just kill. "But he's a hero though?" Not after he's dead.

Dex-chan lover
Really wish the releases were closer together, the mangaka is really milking this one for all it's worth.

Dex-chan lover
Please just kill that jackass already. I swear if the MC spares him for some bullshit reason I'm done with this.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter.

Now to wait for next chapter
and all the satisfaction that will bring to all readers. Karma will finally catch up those two

Dex-chan lover
That's taking way too long come on
Fight should have been over by now...

Dex-chan lover
Why do i get the feeling that i had already read the translation of this chapter before?
Am i missing something?

@Soren59 Most of these manga and whatnot seem to follow that roll. Unless it's a seinen manga (this is a shounen), we'll most likely see a sparing, them being arrested.

Users who are viewing this thread