"Kōryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyō no Mahōtsukai ~<Meirei sa Sero> to wa Iwa Senai Oreryū Maō Tōbatsu Saizen Rūto ~ - Ch. 47.2

Anyone knows the name of that manga preview that appears at the end of every chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Now I need to know how that Judgement skill? / spell? discerns a sin. What moral code does it abide by? How does it gain the knowledge of what's been done?
I'm reading too much into this again, aren't I? :fml:

Dex-chan lover
LttP%2520-%2520The%2520Light-468x.jpg

That you, Blind?

Dex-chan lover
Now I need to know how that Judgement skill? / spell? discerns a sin. What moral code does it abide by? How does it gain the knowledge of what's been done?
I'd assume it's the moral code of the god/goddess who gave him the power. As for the last part... uhhh... omniscience? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Suspicious lady is suspicious. And she isn't even conscious yet!

Dex-chan lover
Yes? :p

But it is probably the same magical tally that makes you "suitable" for the Afterlife or not. Or something like that..

Is there more to the spell interruption in e.g. the LN?
Because it goes
->starts casting
->Magnus bonks him, stopping the cast
->"Wow! Magnus can tell which spell was being cast from the chant!"
Hell, in 47.1 p14, Rei stopped the spell mid-cast just by attacking (and causing it to dodge) .

This fucking series is really starting to drag on with the middling bullshit.
It wouldn't be a bad thing if the author knew how to write good characters instead of these walking cardboard standees. Get back to the main plotline.

Users who are viewing this thread