Kotetsu & Me - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes if you read too deeply into a story, it reads you back. :worry:
I think it's maybe best if you don't let facts and logic get in the way of cute catgirl romance.

Dex-chan lover
So.. the accelerated aging means shes going to be very old and decrepit by age 7 and yeah thats depressing.

Dex-chan lover
Unsure why after agreeing to date his cat, he decides to refrain from properly dating her. If after 1 year she's 18 and has a season of heat, then he won't be able to actually date her properly until next year if he refrains this one. And by then she'll be 36 (so he'll probably have dumped her due to the age-gap. After that the age-gap will only increase, and any attraction he feels for her is likely to be pretty gone with everything starting to sag.
a cat is fine too...
Damn, I hoped to be the one to get to say that line :(
Guess I'll be satisfied by writing this instead:
Gachunk

The speed of aging in cats is not linearly comparable to that of humans. It is hugely accelerated in the first year but will considerably be slowed down in the years after that. A 1-year-old cat is equivalent to a 15-year-old human (I don't know why the manga said it is 18 years old, probably to avoid legal issues). 2-year-old cat = 24-year-old human. >3-year-old cat = just add 4 for each cat's year after 2 to the age 24 of a human.
Also, a female cat will never undergo menopause, so as she ages she will never have any characteristics associated with menopause and the loss of estrogen. That being said, I think The cat can still keep up into the 9-10th of her years (50-year-old in humans).

Dex-chan lover
Damn this is kinda interesting but since they age 1 year = 18-20 wouldn't that mean she would only live like 4-6 years? And also this reminds me of slav-

This story is messed upon so many levels I don't even want to start commenting about it... Just WTF

Dex-chan lover
Nice, slavery is so great and fun, massive W. But jokes aside it's not really slavery as the cat isn't really restrained in any way so it's all good. But in other news, dating a cat is kinda weird, and even if it matures faster, a 1 year old girl is always gonna be a really sus dating choice

Users who are viewing this thread