Kotowarenai Kaichou wa Tomoe-kun ni Dake shite Agetai - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The crazy thing is that she seems fine crossing every one of those lines...but only with him.
That's the line she won't cross... she won't do it with other people....

Oh, please... not another burnuble bundle of twigs and/or sticks that keep refusing the super mega hot bombshell that beg him to impregnate her.
Shitty character like this deserve to be NTRed by the fattest and oldest bastard leading and an entire group of tanned blonde thugs.
No, he does not deserve to be NTR'd. The girl is at fault for not being clear...

She makes herself look like someone easily manipulated...

And his imagination makes him think of it too much as a hentai....

Fed-Kun's army
The Chad-like pose the kid took in the beginning threw me off. I smell NTR-bait :mad:

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, another one of these. "Oh, no, the girl i like likes me too so i must run and hide" as a story is ass; as a genre, it's an abomination.
I mean, MC thinks she'll let anyone touch her if they ask, so why would he assume he's special?

But I agree, that... genre? as a whole is played out, but in this case I'm equally annoyed with both characters, dude jumps to perverted conclusions too quickly and the chick doesn't communicate enough.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, MC thinks she'll let anyone touch her if they ask, so why would he assume he's special?

But I agree, that... genre? as a whole is played out, but in this case I'm equally annoyed with both characters, dude jumps to perverted conclusions too quickly and the chick doesn't communicate enough.
Literally pinning him to a wall and telling him to touch her, but not communicating enough? Ok, got it.

Dex-chan lover
Literally pinning him to a wall and telling him to touch her, but not communicating enough? Ok, got it.
Yeah, in this scenario, the way she said, "I can't refuse" while pinning him is the problem. She didn't say that she wanted it, or that she "won't" refuse but that she "can't" refuse if the MC were to take advantage of her. Which is the one thing the MC has been scolding others for this entire time, even if he's horribly off in his assumptions.

Basically she just phrased it in such a way that he'd either have to refuse or be a hypocrite (a happy hypocrite, but still)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, in this scenario, the way she said, "I can't refuse" while pinning him is the problem. She didn't say that she wanted it, or that she "won't" refuse but that she "can't" refuse if the MC were to take advantage of her. Which is the one thing the MC has been scolding others for this entire time, even if he's horribly off in his assumptions.

Basically she just phrased it in such a way that he'd either have to refuse or be a hypocrite (a happy hypocrite, but still)
Ok, then the MC is still just an idiot though, because she only ever OFFERS it with him, sure she accepts other people's requests, but with him she basically acts like a salesperson going "don't you want this? Of course you do! Get it now in schools near you!" And if he really is confused, the easy and normal response to that is just to ask her whether she wants it or not. Also haven't you ever seen (in movies even if you never see social interactions in real life, like me 😢 jk) someone get offered a donut or something and their response is "ooo I can't refuse that" if he were a grammar teacher I might excuse him, but seeing as he isn't, he's just another dense MC.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, then the MC is still just an idiot though, because she only ever OFFERS it with him, sure she accepts other people's requests, but with him she basically acts like a salesperson going "don't you want this? Of course you do! Get it now in schools near you!" And if he really is confused, the easy and normal response to that is just to ask her whether she wants it or not. Also haven't you ever seen (in movies even if you never see social interactions in real life, like me 😢 jk) someone get offered a donut or something and their response is "ooo I can't refuse that" if he were a grammar teacher I might excuse him, but seeing as he isn't, he's just another dense MC.
Oh, no arguments from me regarding him being dumb, my point was, she's also kinda dumb. Basically, dumbass MC sees her as dumbass who accepts anything, and I mean anything. So even when she offered, he thinks she's just that dumb, and her behaviour doesn't exactly go against his stupid belief.

And she's dumb because if she wants him to do something dirty to her, she can literally just say that instead of acting like she's doing it as part of a request on the same level as handshakes and high-fives.

And regarding the grammar thing, the only reason I'm latching onto that "can't" is because she's been established as being unable to say no (to "normal" requests, MC's the only one who thinks it applies to all requests, but she does go above and beyond, most normal people would've said no at some point lol). So it's less of a grammar thing and more just her reinforcing his twisted view of her, which actively delays their progress.

Basically, this entire thing is stupidity built upon more stupidity, such a shaky foundation yet they're somehow dumb enough to keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, no arguments from me regarding him being dumb, my point was, she's also kinda dumb. Basically, dumbass MC sees her as dumbass who accepts anything, and I mean anything. So even when she offered, he thinks she's just that dumb, and her behaviour doesn't exactly go against his stupid belief.

And she's dumb because if she wants him to do something dirty to her, she can literally just say that instead of acting like she's doing it as part of a request on the same level as handshakes and high-fives.

And regarding the grammar thing, the only reason I'm latching onto that "can't" is because she's been established as being unable to say no (to "normal" requests, MC's the only one who thinks it applies to all requests, but she does go above and beyond, most normal people would've said no at some point lol). So it's less of a grammar thing and more just her reinforcing his twisted view of her, which actively delays their progress.

Basically, this entire thing is stupidity built upon more stupidity, such a shaky foundation yet they're somehow dumb enough to keep it up.
I'd say she's less dumb, and more has some kinda servant master fetish that she refuses to give up.

Users who are viewing this thread