Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Alvy

Dex-chan lover
wonder, will she get the mummies to help rob him while she distracts him

Dex-chan lover
i swear that region would be engulfed in flames by the spirits if the lords are kept destroying the environment without even any effort to replanting things

Group Leader
images

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, she is an authentic mummy, as in her brain was scooped out through her nose... There is no other explanation for such stupidity

Group Leader
"Oh, Hiroto-sama just told me to not do anything, almost crying on his knees"
"I know! I should just fuck everything up by being a dumb bitch, and do it anyways!"

Goddammit, poor guy is surrounded by morons.

As I always believe, if your love ones want/are fine with you giving up your happiness for their own, then they aren't your love ones after all.

And no self sacrifice bulls**t, as how could they be happy with you being micerable unless they never cared for you as much as themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, saw this coming from a mile away. Just a stupid cliche to rile up the readers. How i hate this kind of writing.

This shit is why i was dabating if to even read the chapter. Guess im taking a 4 chapter break before this dumb shitfest is concluded.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi he really is sorrounded by morons, sadly only ones that share a brain in this manga are feullet (the guy that doesn't act as a cartoon villain) and the elves (that even when their kids got in a hostage situation mantains a neutral stance).

also his friend is only there for the loli vampire, milhouse is really useless.

Users who are viewing this thread