Kou iu no ga ii no

Aggregator gang
just from nhentai to here, god love this site where everything come together

Dex-chan lover
Last night: Oh new series? Only a few chapters, that's cool...

Now: WTF?

Dex-chan lover
This definitely can't be in America. Showing nipples is a no-no there. Dunno about Japan. Other indicator: The tablet is low and they are kneeling (without chairs).

It's shocking how much this reminds me of a friend I have. I swear if we didn't live multiple states away from each other this would be our life.

Supporter
They randomly add extra art, and while the bonus art has a separate numbering so you could make the bonus art into it's own chapter somewhere, but that's honestly too much of a pain so I'll just throw all the art in to the last chapter I'm updating on that batch at that moment.

Edit: Made a compiled "chapter 0" with all the bonus art, but will still leave the art that's at the end of the chapters (currently 53 and 59) as they are now, as well as continue to include the art at the end of each batch I upload like I described, unless someone has a better idea or MD has a correct way of handling bonus art like this.

Supporter
@dreminh I just upload them my friend, I get the translation from here, my Japanese isn't that good yet, hoping Memrise helps we change that soon 😁

Users who are viewing this thread