Kou iu no ga ii - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Meal

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they really scaled down the horny compared to the first few chapters :meguuusad:
I mean, it's a somewhat realistic representation of early relationships. You kinda go crazy and do literally nothing else for a while, then slowly you start doing other things that take up your time together until you find a balance. They still boned after all, they just also chatted and ate a meal together as well. I like seeing more of their interactions tbh, their dynamic is great and she's hilarious.

Staff
Super Moderator
I mean, it's a somewhat realistic representation of early relationships. You kinda go crazy and do literally nothing else for a while, then slowly you start doing other things that take up your time together until you find a balance. They still boned after all, they just also chatted and ate a meal together as well. I like seeing more of their interactions tbh, their dynamic is great and she's hilarious.
True. If only the chapters weren't monthly

jak

Contributor
Does this ever turn into something more or do they stay fuck buddies?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (these two never cease to be a delight. Deli-Tomo may be worth ordering from after all 😋).

Dex-chan lover
I sure do hope this manga stays light-hearted and doesn't turn into a drama-fest.

It doesn't do that, right?

RIGHT?

Dex-chan lover
Her eyes at the end of page 28. That's the eyes of someone who cares about the receiver of their cooking, be it lover, relative or close friend. What a bliss to read.
Thank you for the translation. I am always happy to see new chapter.

...somehow I feel that I don't need any spoilers about what will happen next. I want to simply read it as the translation will go. Hm, interesting

Users who are viewing this thread