Kou iu no ga ii - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Work

Double-page supporter
i wish this would get anime adaptation soon. like futari ecchi

Supporter
What luck, just started reading this a few days ago :) Thanks for the new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Page 21, that's friendship you rarely see even on the battlefield.
...damn, I'm jealous. They are like two totally normal people. I wish to be normal too, and have some normal people around me, regardless of gender
Anyway, thanks for not dropping this series. This hidden gem

Dex-chan lover
Kinda like the original design for the guy over the one in this version, he looks like a shounen protagonist.

Fed-Kun's army
I kept expecting drama at every turn, but really stays true to its title. Love it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I want these two horny monkeys to get married already. Their relationship is the healthiest, comfiest adult romance I've ever seen in a manga, and it's mostly based around them fucking and going on silly casual dates.

It's baaaack!!
How long has it been?!
I just love these two. :D

<3 Thank you for your hardwork translators and uploaders!!

Supporter
I want these two horny monkeys to get married already. Their relationship is the healthiest, comfiest adult romance I've ever seen in a manga, and it's mostly based around them fucking and going on silly casual dates.
It's funny since the only reason they're they haven't done such is they're too traumatized by their previous relationships to compute that becoming official doesn't necessitate that sort of behavior: the label of "boyfriend/girlfriend" is inextricably tied to toxic behavior for them.

Users who are viewing this thread