Kou iu no ga ii - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Boss

Group Leader
The untranslated text message (p. 26) is from his boss thanking him for his hard work and reiterating her offer to treat him to a meal sometime. Not sure about the accompanying thought bubble though; I'd have to see the raws.
The little extra (p. 30) is him asking if she has any recommendations and her firmly replying "the drink bar".

Dex-chan lover
Pro tip: Working hard to ensure smooth relations in the future just means they take your extra effort for granted and when you decide not to work yourself to the bone and just work at the same rate as anyone else they view you as worse than people that slacked off from the start. There are a few rare companies that actually respect and reciprocate extra effort, but most of them just take advantage of you with no real compensation.

Dex-chan lover
Pro tip: Working hard to ensure smooth relations in the future just means they take your extra effort for granted and when you decide not to work yourself to the bone and just work at the same rate as anyone else they view you as worse than people that slacked off from the start. There are a few rare companies that actually respect and reciprocate extra effort, but most of them just take advantage of you with no real compensation.
Especially if you keep doing this and/or way too eager to do it.

Group Leader
I really wanna have this kind of relationship with a girl since I just can't commit myself to romantic relationship

Dex-chan lover
man this manga is so good. thanks for the upload buddy

Users who are viewing this thread