Kou iu no ga ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Excitement

Dex-chan lover
They prefer to live in separate places and have a lot of alone time, they don't have any romantic feelings for each other, nor are they possesive of each other. They are completely fine to stop their meetings as soon as one of them forms a proper relationship. They don't intend to tie their lives with each other at all, neither make family, with or withour kids...should I go on?
What are romantic feelings? The only difference from friendship is a deeper level of intimacy. They have the physical aspect on point, and emotionally, I feel like they also start to rely on one another more and more.

Are they completely fine stopping? We would only know if one of them would genuinely try to. For now, they made a conscious decision to be exclusive, even when one of them was presented with an alternative, that could have also been treated as some additional fun in a more casual FWB relationship.

They spend a non-insignificant amount of time in the same apartment, often just handing out, so it's not just for sex but also companionship. Even if they don't live together, many dating couples do not either.

How many people are long-term partners without planning for marriage or children? I know I'm one, and I'm not even as young as those two.

As someone above said - they don't want to jump through hoops of Japanese dating, but in the eyes of a Westerner, they already are. They don't want to put any labels on it, because they were hurt before, but the actions speak for themselves.

Dex-chan lover
What are romantic feelings? The only difference from friendship is a deeper level of intimacy. They have the physical aspect on point, and emotionally, I feel like they also start to rely on one another more and more.
Romantic feelings are the feelings they don't have: happiness of loving and being loved, caring of the other one more than of oneself, wish to protect and support them, to always be near and many more not so big, like butterflies in stomach. I wouldn't say they rely on each other more than close friends, both emotionally and in general.
They spend a non-insignificant amount of time in the same apartment, often just handing out, so it's not just for sex but also companionship.
yes, because they are game buddies. Really, they are but friends.

You know, like when people form serious, deep romantic relationship, each of them shares around half of their life with the other one. These two have their lives entirely to themselves. Sure, they would come and help each other in times of hardship, but as friends. They can't influence each other's really important life decisions, such as to change jobs and move away.

All in all that is surely not dating. Far less commitment than dating requires

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes human just need this, I don't think they're afraid of commitment but bruh sometime human just need to fuggs

Dex-chan lover
I swear the lack of context going into it felt like extra impact frames on a hit

Dex-chan lover
Those guys seem to be overthinking what dating is. From whichever side you look at it, they are together. They hang out, go on dates, have sex, text each other all day, don't seem to sleep with other people and are also very sexually compatible. No matter how you look at it, they are a perfect couple, who just can't admit that fact to each other (or themselves I guess).
Far too lopsided on the hedonism to intimacy ratio to be a successful couple and they know it.
They just like to bang and talk sometimes. Beyond that, going all the way to becoming 'an item' to eventually marry is far beyond either of them.
I doubt either will ever find "romance" between each other, at least at this rate. The fucking and nonchalant chatter is too good a station to pass up when the need for responsibility is so low.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the seggs scenes in this chapter were the most well made and hot imo, i hope there is more

Damn, that banging scene was drawn like the finale of a Shonen battle manga!

Users who are viewing this thread