Kou iu no ga ii

Dex-chan lover
...Did the other series of this (the H version) get completely deleted off the site??

Dex-chan lover
Hmm yeah I can see now nvm, must've been a glitch or sthg, I've had that setting turned on for a long time now

@hanchobakery What I know is the re-translating (I use this term because there are translated chapters before it got taken down at least until chap 4 iirc) is done by Roku group first, and then followed by Studio Neet. The thing is, they are using a different chapter formatting; Roku use the same exact formatting as the raws while Neet compile part of chapters into one.

Personally while I commend Studio Neet faster effort and pretty good work, I prefer Roku's work because you could see the the translation is structured better and the typesetting is better (especially because they clean and translate the sfx too). The image quality is also slightly better on Roku's upload.

The way this series is drawn is different but I like it, it's just conversations with the same angle but different character appearances. Idk but it feels peaceful to read.

Group Leader
@just_a_reader1109 we actually uploaded at the same time but my account had a delay lol. We both already had most of the work done already and decided to just keep uploading alongside each other, had I known it woulda confused ppl I wouldn't have done the "complete" format". I too think starscream is doing a better job cleaning, this is my personal project without other NEET members so I'm using it to learn, I'm mostly just a translator/proofreader so I am reading and learning from the Haku uploads myself.

Group Leader
thank god someone is doing it normally instead of splitting up the chapters for no good reason, that was cancer

The way how they casually get naked in front of each other, take bath together and talk about the differences between their bodies is pretty cool and cute.

But, they don't love each other. They just make sex without any deep emotion. So read this makes me feel bad.

Last edited:
The way how they casually get naked in front of each other, take bath together and talk about the differences between their bodies is pretty cool and cute.

But, they don't love each other. They just make sex without any deep emotion. So read this makes me feel bad.
I don't think that's quite true. That last chapter where they looked at each other during sex and kissed. Feelings are clearly developing, but it will probably be slow. The fact that they decided they wanted to stay exclusive speaks to that. Give it time. She'll be pregnant and they'll be married soon enough.

I haven't come across another manga where sex and slice of life have intertwined so naturally and realistically. I think Souryuu is exploring new ground in the fuck-buddy, pre-dating, pre-love stages of a relationship. Their active sex life doesn't feel like fan-service or gratuity, because that's what people do at that age, all the time. And balancing their sexual needs while avoiding the pitfalls of getting trapped in a toxic relationship is the theme of the manga. Souryuu feels more like a reporter covering the lives of 20 something alphas more than he is creating a fantasy world. I appreciate this rare work. Also, extra points for the minimal use of troupes.

Aggregator gang
I actually love series like this.

No strings attached, no relationship restriction. Just 2 person bonding so well they feel comfy with each other.

But they ultimately need to decide at one point on how their relation ship will continue onward tho and im up for the dramas that came with it for sure.

For people who are curious how the manga is going
up to chap 32
well, there are some small development beside sex, introducing new character FMC's sister, who works full-time at the same company as MC (MC doesn't know this yet)
She also discoveres their weird relationship by chance (saw them hanging out, saw MC wore FMC's clothes to work) but she hasn't confront FMC yet
Chap 32 ends with MC's female employer, FMC and FMC's sister going to the gym together

Users who are viewing this thread