Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Artificial Leg

Aggregator gang
Peg legs are absolutely ancient, no way a human from beyond stone age wouldn't recognize something like that

Double-page supporter
Hahahaha I like this kind of misunderstanding plot, nice

@Wildfire_desu
Yeah, it's like the author didn't do basic research in a lot of areas which would have avoided mistakes like that. Unless there's a reason for it mentioned later on.

should be fine to be stunned by an ergonomic carbon fiber prosthetic in a world that focus on magic, ( can t picture a pirate running a marathon with his good ol' peg leg, but look at the blade runner nowaday)
in any story MC will never be more smart than their author, hence the lower smartness of people around em usually, gotta roll with it or just read something else

Fed-Kun's army
I mean she can nearly instantly walk on it, mere hours after losing her leg, without any form of revalidation.
Thats probably a pretty good pegleg tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
along with the amazement of the material and time it took to make it, i wouldnt be surprised if a noble lady from a landlocked territory has never seen a peg leg before, doubt theyve made carrier pigeons either since they have magic, not that you would send information about peg legs with a carrier pigeon

Dex-chan lover
@Vykos

That too, only instead of Waterworld, it’s Middle-Earth. He still has an inferior AI in the nanites guiding him, so it’s like he has Chambers as nanites instead of a mech.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Who decided to translate the '8th grade syndrome' as the '2nd grade of junior high syndrome'. Chuunibyou is really a set phrase in translation.

I love those missunderstandings between those two. Especially this "one being serious" the other more of a "fooling around" way.

Users who are viewing this thread