Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Explanation of the Plan

Dex-chan lover
so how long is his lifespan anyway? he has healing magic and healing robots in his blood, pretty sure he's gonna live for 100-200 years at least

@definitionofinsanity
you forgetting that iris already restored ship atmosphere or twins would just die there. she also rebuild those pods twins used to descend
just if he created more clones empire instead of saving would just burn whole planet. and ship don't have materials for creating army of clones too. nor can it receive them since pods one way out and no transport to deliver into space

Dex-chan lover
@Vykos
you forgetting that iris already restored ship atmosphere or twins would just die there.
...No. The twins had to come to the surface because they couldn't sustain the atmosphere. Otherwise, it would be really fucking helpful to have two people to be able to do EVA and repairs and things the automated systems can't do. That, combined with the fact that she wanted to give the Captain back-up. But the primary reason was that they couldn't stay up there. No one that is breathing could long-term.

"and ship don't have material for creating army of clones"
Define "army." He gave the order to stop further cloning for a reason. Could they clone hundreds or thousands all at once? Certainly not. Eventually? Maybe. I don't know. I never advocated he try it, either.

@Doomer yes he has healing but he is still aging(he ain't conan edogawa) like normal human immune system cancer becomes more undetected(by the imune system) the older you get. It's hard coded to everyone's genetics

Thank you for the chapter! I just read through everything today! please make sure to rest

damn proposing to 3 girls back to back without knowing about it, that's some legendary feat right there

[

Fed-Kun's army
@Treyon That took years of indoctrination and they are barely keeping the masses from revolting the only reason people are not revolting is they still benefit from a strong economy even though its flawed and just a bubble take that away and people loosing the comfort that they have then you will have a mass of people revolting.

Thank you so much for your hard work in releasing this, hope things have somewhat smoothen out for you. Take care

I fucking love this lmao.

"I will conquer this continent"

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? YOU SOUND LIKE A POWER THIRSTY MANIAC"

"We can rule it together"

"Oh ok, if you are fine with me *///*"

lmaoooo, princess go to horny jail plz. This MC making a fucking harem by accident is hilarious and the girls just assuming shit without explicitly clarifying it is frustratingly funny.

Users who are viewing this thread