Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Dragon part 2

Dex-chan lover
I would like to point out that since L and R are basically the same in Japanese, her name could also be written as "Groria." (That is, Gloria and Groria are literally spelled the same in Japanese.) Which honestly sounds closer to the original name.

Because Katakana is phonetic, and a lot of Japanese letters can be subjective in foreign languages (V and B, L and R, F and H) it allows for a tremendous amount of puns not possible in English.

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Seriously? If you are asking a legitimate question like their gender because you are unable to tell, how is it harassment? I’ve had a female I know be called someone’s nephew because they didn’t shave one time. They understood and responded normally without being offended. If you have a problem being asked something that is without malicious intent and is a reasonable question, then YOU are the problem.

Dex-chan lover
I think some pun was missed(unable to TL) when he asked if she's a girl...if not, it really doesn't make sense!
And he finally has a nation ruler worthy armour! On every first encounter he needs to leave an impression of power! He's young and has a mediocre build! And having to prove himself every time it's a waste of time! Moreover he doesn't have a luxury to do things half-assed with the deadlines he imposed on himself!

Users who are viewing this thread