Koudaike no Hitobito - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
If It wasn't chapter 30 there would be a lots of ppl-includes me- thinking this is going ntr. Thank god we know that won't happen. I just hope that we don't see a plot where our male mc did something wrong with her where he thought she as our fmc or etc. I hope this won't go any cringy ways.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Thanks for the update!!!
Kie, girl, matsumasa is not leaving you!!! Lol

Fed-Kun's army
I knew some drama was inevitable but still aaaah hope everything gets resolved soon!! And thanks for translating!

She finally decided to talk to him about all this stuff but he isn't available😭😭😭

he will have to tell her sooner or later about his mind reading ability. dont wanna base a marriage on selective truths

Contributor
"We are going to go to Tom's house to do homework." Ahahaha, omg, I can't.... 😂

This probably looks like upcoming drama but hopefully isn't. There are about 15 chapters left I think so I hope they solve the whole misunderstanding.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Msaid08

MC too good of a dude that I don’t see anything major happening
I’m sure the misunderstanding will get solved quickly

I mean, he clearly knew that she's super insecure because od the blonde girl and he didn't even bother to explain anything to her? So much for being a mind-reader 😅

we all know this is too wholesome for NTR actions but damn this unbalanced dynamic irritates me so much, the guy is super attractive, tactful, and smart while the girl is insecure, mediocre, and timid. This isn't healthy like the author is making it to be, especially with all the attractive women coming his way and the couple's ridiculously normalized miscommunication

If he has time to find her and say he won't see her tonight, he had time to say why! 😤 I love them though :)

Users who are viewing this thread