Koudo ni Hattatsu Shita Igaku wa Mahou to Kubetsu ga Tsukanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap, thanks for this chapter! I've had my eyes on this one for awhile but it's been on hold since it wasn't being updated.

Much appreciated, and I hope there will be more chapters to come!

Dex-chan lover
The art is pretty fantastic on this, though I'm not certain on the story:
  • What about the island he was isekai'd from? Won't his friend, and his friend's family, now have to move there?
  • Why is he using all of his precious supplies so quickly, does he not realise he is in something of a survival situation?
  • He meets a girl and immediately takes her under his wing and agrees to teach her... remember, while in a survival situation
  • He's also now using his supplies to take care of animals too, playing vet as well as doctor
  • Cliche 'church is evil' antagonist
Though it's still early days, and it gives a different feeling than other isekais, so I'll give this a follow and see where it goes.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
The art is pretty fantastic on this, though I'm not certain on the story:
  • Why is he using all of his precious supplies so quickly, does he not realise he is in something of a survival situation?
  • He meets a girl and immediately takes her under his wing and agrees to teach her... remember, while in a survival situation
  • He's also now using his supplies to take care of animals too, playing vet as well as doctor

The answers to all these is: Because that's how he is, that's his entire personality, he's the kind of person who acts at the moment and then worries about details later on. He knows he's in a survival situation, just that if someone needs help, that goes into second thought, even at the cost of his OWN safety.
(He even goes inside the stomach of a dragon and almost dies several times later on)

This was really interesting, very hyped for this. Hope we get more chapters soon. Just a question though, how does he not run out of medicinal supllies?
That eventually becomes a worry later on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation! This has such an interesting premise, I was really hoping someone would pick it up!

Users who are viewing this thread