Kouhai-chan Who Understands You - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
That's such a strangely specific fetish like see through clothes I get but squeezing your clothes dry, there is nothing hot about that

Dex-chan lover
Squeezing wet skirt? I prefer the see-through though.

Oh no. Kouhai-chan Didn't Really Understands Me!

Supporter
I could ask her to stop understanding me so well, but I feel that's just going to backfire.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer the feeling of tension. Of two souls taking shelter underneath a bus stop during a heavy rain. Hair, skin and clothes drenched fully. Their ragged, hot breaths appear as small puffs of clouds. As the two meet their gaze, seeing each other in a disheveled state leaves them both embarrassed. And the sound of rain muffles all but the pitter-patter of their beating hearts.

Group Leader
I prefer the feeling of tension. Of two souls taking shelter underneath a bus stop during a heavy rain. Hair, skin and clothes drenched fully. Their ragged, hot breaths appear as small puffs of clouds. As the two meet their gaze, seeing each other in a disheveled state leaves them both embarrassed. And the sound of rain muffles all but the pitter-patter of their beating hearts.
That-guy gets it

Last edited:
Supporter
that guy's cooking

Users who are viewing this thread