Koujo Denka no Kateikyoushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Allen and Rean. I wonder who is superior.
In the head patting department.

Contributor
@mrmm The main character of the "Trails of Cold Steel" Series, He pats a lot of head throughout the games

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm what Wacka said. If you type "serial headpatter" into google search, you will find this guy.

Double-page supporter
Too much head-patting prevents from a proper height growth.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. The first three feel like a nice overall introduction. Tiny note, it would have been much better (just writing wise) if we saw him have that nightmare previous and then saw him sleep soundly this time vs that weird future looking back internal monologue. Just the way it was phrased was so weird and out of place “that night” even though he could only know the next morning making it “last night”. I’d have preferred if that line wasn’t there at all; it was one of the worst cases of “tell don’t show” I’ve seen in a while. That weird flow ruiner was a pretty bad note to end an otherwise nice chapter on. Also I now really need his little sister and Lydia to make an appearance; they get mentioned far too much to not be important or at least have a fun reaction to the MC’s situation

BCS

Dex-chan lover
It's not that MMC is a loli killer, they're just both throwing themselves at him for absolutely no reason.

Dex-chan lover
@BCS yeah, what did he do? Absolutely nothing but be considered, damn thirsty lolis.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter also fills the headpat quota - with both lolis getting headpats this time.

I'm loving this more and more.

Dex-chan lover
"im fine with it or rather id prefer it to be longer"
bitch is fucking thirsty jesus

loli ratings:
tina 4/10
ellie 5/10

Users who are viewing this thread