Koukai no Nai Jinsei wo

I'm really glad for B-minus scans work.
I've been always been a fan of avogado6's artwork. https://twitter.com/avogado6
Some of his work may come out pretentious but some of them are pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
My family in the country had a semi-feral cat that rarely showed its face around the farm. When my mother visited, she spotted him and treated him kindly, feeding him regularly. When she left, the cat disappeared for about five years. That was when my mother came back. He showed up immediately, like it was just yesterday.

Eh, I guess the part about the cat just reminded me of that.

Dex-chan lover
Should I be alarmed that I feel calm relating to Avogado6's works?

@ghostkun That moment you realize that even an animal is more loyal than most kids who leave their parents behind once they're successful. I pray to God that neither anyone around me nor myself will grow up to be that kind of scumbag. Sorry this is unrelated but your comment just reminded me of this for some reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting concept but I would rather be interested in a story shows the "journey" instead of the result. If there is one out that goes like that (not necessarily the same ending) please tell me.

This has to be avogado6 best Oneshot

what a nice boy so i hoped he will change his wish

It is a very "havy" one shot, not because it has gore, not because of hopelessness, not because it is depressing, but because it is happy from start to end.

I don’t know, man. I have torn feelings about this manga (and a lot of avogado’s works). That feeling of hopelessness is inevitable for most people so portraying it in that lighthearted way in a form of art is ok I think.

But..suicide is never okay though. So I can’t agree with artworks that suggest it as if it’s a good option.

Users who are viewing this thread