Koukando ga Agaranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Ayeee. This time the otome game manga plays like one. That's so obvious I can't believe I haven't seen it before. I'm loving this new trend.

Group Leader
Affection is 0? Feels more like 80 or so
Maybe zero is the highest it can get? Anyways, the LN had always been on my list, after reading this chapter I'm gonna read the LN!

Omgggggg this is one of my favorites!! I'm really happy this is getting translated!

Dex-chan lover
The art is really good.

Whenever they suddenly introduce game-like mechanics in a story my eyes just roll so hard tho.

I think -30 isn't because he hates her, since even when it was in the negative he looked pretty fond of her even if a little shy, but because it's a romantic love meter. He literally can't see her as a love interest at all at first, perhaps even really thought of her as a sibling, and yet because she continue raising flags with him, he started seeing her as a 'girl' not a 'sister'.

If what she wanted was a brother instead of a lover then she messed up big time then

Contributor
The isekai part is useless, and this chapter would probably be better without it.

Oh well, whatever.

Dex-chan lover
GERALT OF RIVIA, I'VE FOUND YOU

So this is where you ended up after the game series... Weird.

I love how the mom is like “YES! You’ve always wanted a little bro!” That lads adopted him on sight.

Users who are viewing this thread