Koukando ga Agaranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
cute but rushed, also HOLY SHIT IS SHE DENSE. Get's straight-up told that he's off the table for sis because the ROMANTIC rival has successfully captured them and that goes FLYING over her head.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least we got an explanation about the "zero affection" which makes sense in-universe.

The ending was rushed, but I enjoyed it. Thank you so much for all the work you guys put into the chapters!❤️

Wait this is it? Well I guess it's a good ending but I want to know how they're going to face their parents.
Anyways, thanks for the hard work to everyone who translated this!

Dex-chan lover
Alphapolis lists this chapter as the last.

LN is just the 1 volume, so presumably the manga adapted the whole story.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Deus ex protagonist plot twist! Though it was probably planned.

Feels like this got axed but the actual story is only 1 volume long anyway... All the good stuff are short, "licensed", or axed and all my favorite characters (regardless of how brief) "die horrible deaths".

Am I cursed?

Fed-Kun's army
i like her sister lmao and also i'm satisfied with the ending. like yeah it seemed rushed but like the story itself didn't really go in too deep? i'm just happy the sisters are together (that was a twist!!) and the love meter thing was solved, and also that geralt got his happy ending hehehe <3 THOUGH I MEAN... WHAT ABOUT HER PARENTS... THE ONES IN THIS WORLD

thank you very much for translating this!!

Dex-chan lover
hey, at least geralt is adopted brother, so they're not directly blood related, which mean they can get married if they want
tbh, i want to see more of this setting, since it's been awhile the isekaied heroine is not a prick, and both of the isekaied sister is in good term

i just want to see those isekaied persons in this kind of otome game setting work together for once

Not gonna lie was lowkey hoping Maisen would get a legit chance with Licca instead of being a mere filler character for the sake of drama, poor dude deserves better than this.

It was so rushed and messy,i really liked the start but other than that i nust say everything is disappointing

Dex-chan lover
It was ok I guess, expected more heart-warming interaction between sisters though.

Users who are viewing this thread