Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Thank you

So either zeff is actually deaf to not hear what people say every tow seconds for him to keep saying "huh did you say something?" or he is just playing dumb and pretending that he didn't hear anything cause he isn't interested in any of them that way.

Dex-chan lover
He needs to find a spell that lets him grow like 30 cm more.

Dex-chan lover
@MolaCola I forget which chapter it was in, but one chapter had him consciously doing pretty much exactly that; I think it was in a fight or something, where his old self would have just gone ahead alone, but his new self likes the friends he'd made, so he decided to go it with them or not at all.

As for him not "hearing" her, I'm pretty sure he's just playing dumb, because his mind's still that of a 60-80 year old man, whereas these girls are all 15 or so (I think Redia's like 18-24, though? Can't remember, it's been so long); that's enough of a gap that it wouldn't be strange for him to have had grandchildren or even great-grandchildren their age. He probably just can't bring himself to think of them in that light... Yet. I imagine the longer he spends as a youth, the more he'll integrate with his younger self and he'll become, for all intents and purposes, a really talented teenager.

Fed-Kun's army
his dense old fart sense of "dont be atracted to this young girls" will hurt them in the future...

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius i figured that was the case, but its an isekai so i cant help but think he was just dense.
now that you mention it, i do recall the chapter

@molaCola
this aint no Isekai. This dude is redoing his life in his original world.
Standard fantasy. Even if somebody tagged it as Isekai, it is objectively wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@MolaCola he was originally an old man, so he doesn't see the heroines as love interests right now; they are too young according to him lol

Dex-chan lover
@Toriichii word, i get that
his response is just unsettling i've seen it so many times before

@Spoonikle plays off similar themes so i just wound up lumping them together at some point, mb, you right

...I thought One-Punch Man couldn't grow hair anymore, cause of his training?! Oo

after that
redia dad is lonely so zeff bring her mom to introduce to redia's dad
and they married

END

This is why i hate Cheap Harem

MC taking all girls without consideration or responsibility

Worst than fckboy cuz MC taking those girls into danger while unconsciously playing with them

Users who are viewing this thread