Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - Mother Daughter Showdown

Dex-chan lover
Nobody expected THAT. Except everyone did. If you put someone in a time prison make sure that persons time is frozen, not accelerated. Losing one's youth or at least nearly all ties to family and friends, that's a punishment. Gifting someone extra time, that's a reward. I know they wanted to erode his mind/kill his soul, but then they should have simply killed him instead.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, giving the criminal a few thousand years of training for free like that was crealy the best choice.
Kinda disapointed the MC didn't asked to be left into the still time for some hours at least, but meh.

"azalea. So long... and thanks for all the fish".

Dex-chan lover
“The world will end today”

This series getting axed? Well, I did like the idea of a villain not just being beaten once and never seen again. I think the excuse for development of his Magic was executed in a interesting manner too. But dude ended up getting 1000 years of experience in a month? That’s just dumb as hell

And probably the worst development is the recent stuff with his former master not just joining the party, but “falling in love” with MC. It’s laughable

so it will be like that doom and gloom then mc will save the day
one thing i don't quite understand is why he's going for that title that's his weakest potential in terms of his magic powers so i don't see the point of repeating past mistakes is it pride or something because it's just going to be over turned in the future again.

Didn't these people learn from Dragon Ball Z why this is not a wise method for weakening a baddy? Just look what it did to a whole slew of the cast‽ 😂🤣🤦🤦‍♂️😭

Glad to see he underestimated her, which resulted in a message getting out. That said—at this rate, what will a certain fairy get if she stays him in the eye again? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Called this ages ago, why the hell would you put an artifact like that on a prisoner?!?!

Dude trained for 100000 years in the entire last month in the hiperbonic lion tamer.

Thus got OP as fk.

Aggregator gang
WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
What the fuck did you expect when you Asshats didn't have a insurance in case shit like this happens

I don't really like this Grain guy arc they have going on like just kinda seems like a filler as a villian that will take up a few chapters.

This is why he should've been killed...
Smfh 🤦‍♂️

oh wow thats BS, cuz he didn't even adjust his body but suddenly used all his New Abilities from a Fake World Which his Real body didn't experience...

Users who are viewing this thread